Wednesday, September 28, 2011

ILLNESS A POEM WRITTEN AND PEFORMED BY RAABIA AHMAD

I have accepted the fact that I may feel anxious and or depressed until I get it all out of my system. The key is to cope. So I cope the best way I know through writing my first love. I've also always had a love for the stage, I wasn't to quick to get on it lol but I loved it. My new challenge is to record my poems via video and post them. From there Im hoping to hit up some Open Mics God knows best! But im taking the steps to live to love to heal.........


4 comments:

  1. As Salaamu Alaikum!

    I am officially a fan of your creative works :)
    But more importantly, Allah is a fan of you, MashaAllah. You have inspired me to start recording my poetry. Thx sister.

    KMalik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa Alaikum salam ukhti! What you said means so much to me! Alhamdullilah this writing is so therapeutic for me but I love the fact that It can also inspire others, that makes me feel really good at the end of the day. You should definitely record yourself, It makes me feel so liberated because before I didn't like performing at open mics but now Im all in lol! Write, Sing, Express you! The World is your stage! Luv you sis Shukran for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eid Mubarak! May Allah bless you with peace Inshallah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eid Kareem Sis!! I hope you and the family are well and that you guys had a wonderful Eid!! <3

    ReplyDelete